- Joan Pau Jordà, Joana-Maria Pujadas-Mora, Aina Moragues and Anna Cabré (Spain), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, “Approaching migrations through family names: the Barcelona area at the 16th century”.
- Marcin Stonawski, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) and Cracow University of Economics; Vegard Skirbekk (IIASA), Michaela Potancokova, Wittgenstein Centre (IIASA, VID/ÖAW, WU), Conrad Hackett PEW Research Center and Brian J. Grim, Pew Research Center and Boston University, “Religious demography of emerging economies. Age structures and fertility in the BRIC countries and the global religious consequences of their economic growth”.
- Jonathan Zufferey (Switzerland), University of Geneva, “Differences in migrants mortality: for a multilevel approach of spatial inequalities using a fine granularity. An application to Switzerland, 1990-2008”.
- Marc Ajenjo & Joan Garcia Roman (Spain), Center for Demographic Studies Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, "The use of time during the daily life of dual-earner couples: productive time and reproductive time in the countries of the south of Europe from a gender perspective".
- Anne Schulz & Gabriele Doblhammer-Reiter (Germany), University of Rostock, "Validity of mortality follow-up in SHARE".
- Jordi Bayona and Antonio López (Spain), Centre d'Estudis Demografics, "Residential mobility in Barcelona".
- Nadine Zielonke and Marc Luy (Austria), Vienna Institute of Demography, "Gender gaps in mortality".
- Géraldine Duthé and Gilles Pison (France), Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques (INED), "Mortality in Senegal".
- W. Wróblewska and a Students Research Group (Poland), Warsaw School of Economics, "Attitudes and sexual behaviours of students in Poland – has anything changed?".
- Irina Badurashvili (Georgia) Georgian Centre of Population Research, France Meslé and Jacques Vallin (France), Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques (INED), "Why is the sex ratio at birth increasing in Caucasian countries?".
- Pál P. Tóth and Irén Gödri (Hungary), Demographic Committee of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, "Characteristics of International Migration directed to Hungary".