The European Journal of Population is a leading population journal and is published under the auspices of EAPS by Springer Publishers.
EJP aims at understanding population dynamics. The Journal gives priority to work that contributes to the development of theory and method, and that spans the boundaries between demography and such disciplines as sociology, anthropology, economics, geography, history, political science, epidemiology and other sciences contributing to public health.
Contributors come from around the world, and the coverage includes both European and non-European countries.
EJP addresses a broad public of researchers, policy makers and others concerned with population processes and their consequences.
Members of EAPS have the unique opportunity to subscribe to EJP at a substantially reduced rate and stay informed about the latest research findings through this leading population journal.
To subscribe to the European Journal of Population members should visit the Springer website
- Albert Esteve, Autonomous University of Barcelona, SpainEditor-in-chief, email@example.com
- Arnstein Aassve, Università Bocconi, ItalyAssociate editor
- Alicia Adsera, Princeton University, USAAssociate editor
- Christina Bohk-Ewald, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, GermanyAssociate editor
- Letizia Mencarini, Università Bocconi, ItalyAssociate editor
- Karel Neels, Antwerp University, BelgiumAssociate editor
- Brienna Perelli-Harris, University of Southampton, United KingdomAssociate editor
- Roland Rau, University of Rostock, GermanyAssociate editor
- Mariona Lozano, Centre d'Estudis Demogràfics, SpainEditorial assistant
- Diederik Boertien, Centre d'Estudis Demogràfics, SpainEditorial assistant