Award Nominations Invited
Nominate a colleague (or yourself) for one of the Awards of EAPS. Deadline for nominations is1 April 2020!
Nominations are invited for the 2020 round of the various Awards of EAPS. The awards will be presented at the European Population Conference 2020 in Padova. This is your chance to recognize a fellow population researcher --or yourself-- for a great contribution to our profession!
Nominations should be sent to the Executive Director of EAPS by 1 April 2020 at the latest. Be sure to check the award conditions and rules of play as these have been updated!
Nominations are invited for:
- EAPS Award for Population Studies, honors groundbreaking original contributions to the study of population with far reaching implications for our discipline and our understanding of population dynamics and their consequences.
- Dirk J. Van de Kaa Award for Social Demography, for outstanding achievements by an individual scholar in social demography, and the interplay of population dynamics and social change.
- Trailblazer Award for Demographic Analysis, for outstanding achievements by an individual scholar in the development and application of the methods of demographic analysis, including mathematical and bio-demography.
- Jan M. Hoem Award for Social Policy and Family Demography honors outstanding achievements by an individual scholar on the intersection of social policy and family demography.
- EAPS Outreach Award for Communication in Population Science celebrates public engagement with population research.
- Gunther Beyer Award for the best paper by an early career scholar at each European Population Conference.