Award Nominations Invited
Nominate a colleague (or yourself) for one of the Awards of EAPS. The deadline for all Awards is 1 May 2022
Nominations are invited for the 2022 edition of the various Awards of EAPS. This is your chance to recognize a fellow population researcher --or yourself-- for a great contribution to our profession!
Nominations should be sent to the Executive Director of EAPS by 1 May 2022 at the latest. Be sure to check the award conditions and rules of play as these have been updated!
Nominations are invited for:
- EAPS Award for Population Studies, honors groundbreaking original contributions to the study of population with far reaching implications for our discipline and our understanding of population dynamics and their consequences.
- Dirk J. Van de Kaa Award for Social Demography, for outstanding achievements by an individual scholar in social demography, and the interplay of population dynamics and social change.
- Trailblazer Award for Demographic Analysis, for outstanding achievements by an individual scholar in the development and application of the methods of demographic analysis, including mathematical and bio-demography.
- Jan M. Hoem Award for Social Policy and Family Demography honors outstanding achievements by an individual scholar on the intersection of social policy and family demography.
- EAPS Outreach Award for Communication in Population Science celebrates public engagement with population research.
- Gunther Beyer Award for the best paper by an early career scholar at each European Population Conference.