EAPS Working Groups focus on specific topics in the field of population research and organize scientific events like workshops and seminars. Working Groups and their activities are open to all members of EAPS.
Currently, there are 6 working groups active:
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Family Demography and Family Law
- Health, Morbidity and Mortality
- Migrant and Minority Fertility in Europe
- PhD Network
- Register-based Fertility Research
Starting a working group?
Do you have an idea for a new working group? In addition to our current working groups, the council invites new activities to enrich the scientific program of EAPS and to involve more members, more actively in EAPS.