Do you want to organize a webinar?
Working groups and members of EAPS have the opportunity to make use of the EAPS zoom facilities to organize virtual meetings or webinars. All hosted events need the approval of the EAPS council.
To make use of this EAPS Zoom facility, the following rules apply:
- Proposals for a hosted event should be sent to the council at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hosted events should be of good scientific quality and/or be of direct relevance to the EAPS membership.
- The proposal should describe the scope and substance of the event and its participants.
- Upon approval, a draft invitation (using the EAPS format) should be provided by the organizers.
- Events will be announced through EAPS channels including the EAPS newsletter and their content may be made available on the EAPS website.
The EAPS events that are recorded can be found here, such as EPC 2020 virtual sessions.